As the Title suggests I am a vet, and proud of it, and proud of all those that wear the uniform of the United States of America. You name it we'll talk about it. Politics, sports and much more. However, I am also very interested in what is happening to this great country of ours, politically and socially...So SOUND OFF PRIVATE!!!

The Stars and Stripes

The Stars and Stripes
Respect Her, Defend Her, and Cherish what she stands for.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Been Awhile, BUT I AM BACK!

Hello fellow bloggers, it's been a while. Sorry I've been away for so long but there were some things that came up that kept me away from being able to blog with you and post my opinions. I really can't go into a lot of detail regarding the reasons but please understand that I have definitely missed your company. There was a stretch there where the hours working made it hard to spend much time on the computer.

I know my last blog was sometime back and I haven't really been able to watch that much TV and gather much information of what's going on in the news. Physically I'm fine, thank you for your concerns and questions as to my whereabouts that some of you have posted in the past few months. Hopefully, I'll be able to be on here a little bit more often now and give my two cents on what's going on in the world.

As you notice My recent post is in regards to a college football game balance played this last Saturday. How outrageous some of the calls were by the officiating crew. As you can tell I am a Sooners sports fan and have followed the Sooners quite avidly for the best part of the last 32 years. HA HA!

With the November elections coming up and all the to do about the war and Iraq and the war on terrorism it would seem that the democrats are still up to their old antics, trying to scare the people into believing that we're no safer now than we were before. We've covered this topic indepth in a number of other posts. So I'm not going to go into much detail at this time, however I will say that unless the republican party starts coming together as a whole they will lose in the November elections. There is way too much division within the party for them to secure a true victory in this election. Although I don't always agree with everything that Bush does or says, he is the leader of that party. In the past, 98 percent of the republicans in Congress have agreed with and voted for the things that Bush has presented to them for approval, now it seems that there are jumping ship to save their own butts their reelection year. The democrats to my knowledge still have not presented a true and honest guideline as to what they will do if they win the election, other than impeach Bush.

I look forward to hearing from all of you and as usual welcome your comments on this posting site. I am glad to be back in the fold so to speak.

1 comment:

Bos'un said...

Man, am I glad to hear from you> Welcome back, Brother.

Great post. Have a fine Blogging day.

r/ Bosun