As the Title suggests I am a vet, and proud of it, and proud of all those that wear the uniform of the United States of America. You name it we'll talk about it. Politics, sports and much more. However, I am also very interested in what is happening to this great country of ours, politically and socially...So SOUND OFF PRIVATE!!!

The Stars and Stripes

The Stars and Stripes
Respect Her, Defend Her, and Cherish what she stands for.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Right or Wrong?

Well folks here we are, May 1st. Millions of our kind Hispanic friends are planning on marching in force today. Plus they are planning on boycotting purchasing any products today. Not showing up for work, ditching school, blocking traffic in major cities and byways. Yes, this is there way of making there way into our hearts and gaining citizenship in the US of A. And you know what, they will probably get what they are wishing for. Yet then again they might get something that they are not wanting. Fired, suspended, zero's in classes that they ditch. Yep, some companies and schools are finally getting some backbone. If you don't show don't bother coming back, amigo. At least to some employers that is the stance they will take. Yet again there are more companies out there that are going to close the business today so that their illegal base can go out and march.

Heck, some places are calling this a "Mexican Holiday". I have an idea. Instead of taking today off to march, why not just take the rest of the year off and GO HOME TO MEXICO. Please don't give me that BS about how they deserve to be here, or how they contribute so much to our economy. I know all that crap. What puts a burr under my saddle is the fact that they are using these organized tactics, when they have no rights under the US Constitution to even be here. Yet, we have companies and cities, and yes, even a state backing their "ILLEGAL" actions. I say that we boycott all those companies and cities and so forth that are supporting their illegal antics. I can pretty much bet, and feel comfortable about it, that there will be more MEXICAN flags being waved than American. There will be more "this is my land not yours" signs, than "together we can make America better."

Recently, I broke the law. I was stopped by an officer, issued a ticket and told when the court would meet. Just as the law specifies. I was also informed by the officer, and not harshly, that failure to appear could result in a bench warrant being issued for me and my license being suspended until the matter was taken care of. All of this is rightly so, in accordance to the law. Yet, I am being discriminated against by the same people that write and enforce these laws. How? I hold a legal state license, pay state and federal taxes on everything that I buy. Have taxes and other supportive monies withheld from my paychecks, including health insurance, FICA, etc. Yet, if I fail to show for the court or pay the fine, I will be arrested. Here we have millions upon millions of "ILLEGAL ALIENS" that have broken the law, put a tax on our health system, and they are being given a green light to continue breaking the law.

I know better than most, that arresting all of them and shipping their butts back to Mexico or where ever they came from, is not a very plausible or feasible idea. However, if we can sit back and watch these ILLEGALS continue to commit crimes in our country, how can we then turn around and enforce other laws that are on the books? Are they above the law? Are they going to be compensated for their illegal actions? Probably. And our government is allowing it with open arms. OK, I am through with the ranting. Have a Great Day America.

Want More - click here

1 comment:

Bos'un said...

Good article. Mind if I cross post it this week?

You brought up a very interesting point that Legal citizens are being dicriminated against for being "legal." Only in America will the politically correct police turn the tides on public opinion. Perhaps we should do away with laws and let everyone do what they want. Reminds me of parenting and raising kids. They would like to have no boundries and parents realize that they must. Now we got 11 million illegals demanding to have priority and government entitlements.