As the Title suggests I am a vet, and proud of it, and proud of all those that wear the uniform of the United States of America. You name it we'll talk about it. Politics, sports and much more. However, I am also very interested in what is happening to this great country of ours, politically and socially...So SOUND OFF PRIVATE!!!

The Stars and Stripes

The Stars and Stripes
Respect Her, Defend Her, and Cherish what she stands for.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I couldn't have put it better myself. The following was posted on the American Thinker. It is a direct shot at most of todays media. Especially those on the left coast. Give it a read, I think it is worth the time.

Ignore the Useful Idiots: We are Winning in Iraq

February 15th, 2006


Americans increasingly lack patience and perspective. A pastor I know used to call this a “microwave mentality.” We think everything should be as easy as heating a burrito in a convenience store. Push a couple of buttons and two minutes later, lunch is ready.


This form of luxury, as great as it is and as thankful as I am for it, spoils a free people and gets them accustomed to living in a life of comfort and expediency. So, if I can order a pizza and have a guy five miles away have it at my front door in thirty minutes, shouldn’t this “Iraq thing” be stable in the same amount of time

The Rest of The Story

No comments: