As the Title suggests I am a vet, and proud of it, and proud of all those that wear the uniform of the United States of America. You name it we'll talk about it. Politics, sports and much more. However, I am also very interested in what is happening to this great country of ours, politically and socially...So SOUND OFF PRIVATE!!!

The Stars and Stripes

The Stars and Stripes
Respect Her, Defend Her, and Cherish what she stands for.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Democrats Vow to 'Eliminate' Osama bin Laden

Ok, where have we heard this before? Hmmmm...seems that ol Slick Willie tried this for what... eight years. Wait, didn't he catch Osama, no wait that was Sudan wanting to give him to Clinton. Now the Dems are saying that they can catch him? The Democrats have never had a concise and definite plan on terrorism. This was obvious on 9/11 when the hopeful Democratic leader John "Unfit for Duty" Kerry cowerd in his office in Washington D.C. while the nation was under attack. In his words "I just couldn't believe this was happening..." This has always been one point where they are total idiots. Yet here they are asserting that they have what it takes to get the job done. Makes for an entertaining read though if you want a laugh.

Congressional Democrats promise to "eliminate" Osama bin Laden and ensure a "responsible redeployment of U.S. forces" from Iraq in 2006 in an election-year national security policy statement.

In the position paper to be announced Wednesday, Democrats say they will double the number of special forces and add more spies, which they suggest will increase the chances of finding al-Qaida's elusive leader. They do not set a deadline for when all of the 132,000 American troops now in Iraq should be withdrawn.

"We're uniting behind a national security agenda that is tough and smart and will provide the real security George Bush has promised but failed to deliver," Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said in remarks prepared for delivery Wednesday.

Want More - click here

2 comments:

X-Evolutionist said...

Hi!

I saw your link on Blog Oklahoma. I read today's blog and I thought: I'll bet this guy is a ditto head. By golly, I saw a link to Rush's site. I must be right! Rush is great.

X

http://spaces.msn.com/X-Evolutionist

Patriotic Sgt said...

Thanks x-evolutionist. yep, your right I am a ditto head. Listen to Rush and Hannity whenever I can. Thanks for dropping by and come back often, I try to post at least once everyday. Ok if I add you to my Links?