As the Title suggests I am a vet, and proud of it, and proud of all those that wear the uniform of the United States of America. You name it we'll talk about it. Politics, sports and much more. However, I am also very interested in what is happening to this great country of ours, politically and socially...So SOUND OFF PRIVATE!!!

The Stars and Stripes

The Stars and Stripes
Respect Her, Defend Her, and Cherish what she stands for.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

This is the Flag You Should Hold UP

 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, Sgt!!!! Just beautiful!

Bos'un said...

Outstanding, Sargent! This old flag means so much to me. God bless our President, those who serve, and God Bless the United States of America.

Respectfully,
Bosun
PS. I am goign to cross-post, if, it is ok with you.

MDConservative said...

I would only add hold up "and respect."

Nice image.

Patriotic Sgt said...

Thanks Bosun, you are more than welcome to post it at your site. I do appreciate your site with its informative connection to some things that aren't in "plain sight". Have a good day.

md, very true, thanks for the add on

lanes pie, kinda sparked an old feeling that hasn't been in the news much lately.

Bos'un said...

Bad news alert for the flag that we all love so dearly. Old Sgt, please check out Rick Roberts' latest post. I have cross posted it on my sight. You may want to check out Rick's radio show at KFMB AM San Diego on a regular basis. He is a great guy and has a lot to say.

Here is the url to my site's post:

http://thebosunlocker.blogspot.com/2006/04/rick-roberts-op-ed-american-flags.html

Respectfully,
Bos'un